Sunday, September 30, 2012

So Glad!


Allow me a "Pollyanna Moment" please.
I've said this off and on, and I really mean it today:
 Things just can't get any better than this!


All my little chicks are home and safe and healthy and happy.  I'm not pregnant.  I'm even mostly fully functional.  The Handsome Prince is, well, handsome and princely.  His job is stable and he loves it.  We are in a beautiful home, lovely neighborhood and have amazing friends.  Our family support system is obscenely hugonguous.  What a blessing to be related to so many good people!



We have what we need and what we want.  Our water is clean and we have food.  The house and car are both temperature-controlled.

Unbelievable.  I'm so happy and content, it's scary.  (Though I think I'm getting a touch of the stomach flu.  Ugh.)

Our kids are learning and growing--the village is doing a fine job--they have awesome teachers and leaders.  There are just so many opportunities for them.



I LOVE this time of having everyone home: it is short, I know.  Next year they will start leaving the nest, and I'll lose one about every two years.



How amazing that we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ, such easy access to the scriptures, the words of a prophet, the freedom to believe.  I know that God loves me!  How cool that I can read, and see, and hear!



My preschool class is darling!  My friends are delightful and dependable.  My kids are active and interesting and challenging and rewarding.  Their friends are good kids and hang out here a lot.  I am never bored, or even alone.  I have a little person who still snuggles, a big person who is applying for college and everything in-between. I wake up every morning to the sound of a crazy man singing silly songs, making breakfast and doing dishes.
It just doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: