Thursday, March 29, 2012

No way!

Every week someone comes to my home and takes away my trash.
I can have any fruit or vegetable, in season or out anytime I wish.
There is an unlimited supply of clean, hot, or cold water at my fingertips.
I am able to read.
The scriptures and the words of living prophets are totally accessible.
Dirty clothes go into one machine and come out another clean, dry, and smelling great.
Disposable diapers and baby wipes come in unlimited supply.
I know that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me and hears my prayers.
I can type in a few words and find out how to fix my toaster, or watch an old Sesame Street clip.
Including in-laws, I have 3 fathers, 2 mothers and 38 brothers and sisters.  Plus their families, my aunts and uncles, grandparents.  Unbelievably huge family net of love and support.
I have access to modern medicine.
We will soon live within15 minutes of three temples.
I feel so safe that I rarely even think about it.
Incredible!

No comments: